This is written in a concise form that is intended to be easy to read and understand, without the use of jargon.
- When you submit your CV to CV Write it will not be shared with any individual or organisation for any purpose whatsoever.
- Your original CV will be held for a period of 12 months unless you ask us to delete it, in which case it will be deleted as soon as possible, but always within 72 hours.
- If you go ahead with a CV Rewrite, Reformat or Updated, then your new CV will be held for a period of 5 years, unless you ask us to delete it, in which case it will be deleted as soon as possible, but always within 72 hours.
- If you would like a copy of your CV, please email us from the original email address you used and we will send you a copy of any CV we hold in your name.
- We will not print your CV or hold a paper copy of it.
- Your CV will be retained on a hard disk drive that is password protected.
- Our legal basis for holding your details is that you have asked us to analyse your CV for it’s effectiveness before entering into a contract with us to improve/update your CV.
If there is any part of this policy that is unclear, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will clarify this policy.