How to use LinkedIn
I often get asked by clients how to use LinkedIn when searching for a job.
Here are 6 key points to address:
1. Use the LinkedIn Jobs for your job search.
2. Search and connect with recruiters in your field.
3. Engage with content so that you’re visible to recruiters.
4. Follow people who provide good advice on job searching.
5. Follow career coaches and CV writers – they often post good advice!
6. Write your own posts to get noticed.
But remember, don’t put your LinkedIn profile on your CV as it highlights competition to the recruiter!
Get your CV reviewed today, click here